Hatching a Rectangle?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg20073] Hatching a Rectangle?
- From: "Seth Chandler" <SChandler at uh.edu>
- Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:33:29 -0400
- Organization: University of Houston
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am not aware of any easy method for "hatching" a rectangle, i.e. filling
it with some pattern of lines. Sometimes, like when you have to print
stacked bar graphs in a black and white world, hatching can be very useful.
(Different shades of gray often don't show up too well). Does anyone know of
anything already done in this area or have any thoughts on how to go about
Seth J. Chandler
Prev by Date:
Extend the HTML export function of Mathematica !!!
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Extend the HTML export function of Mathematica !!!
Next by thread:
Re: Hatching a Rectangle?