Keeping Interpolations

Hi-

I wrote a routine using Interpolation to interpolate over a 2-d grid.  The data
set is large and the processing of the data to get it into the interpolation
routine is time consuming.  I am wondering if I can somehow "save" the
interpolation function so I don't have to read the data and perform the
interpolation routine every time I want to use it.  In other words, I want to be
able to quit the kernel and restart and be able to use the interpolation routine
without re-loading all of the data to create it.

Thanks for any help-

Matt Johnson