RE: helpbrowser fonts in the menu boxes
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22861] RE: [mg22840] helpbrowser fonts in the menu boxes
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 21:00:18 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You can increase the overall font size in Windows by changing the windows
font size. Use Start/Settings/Display/Settings/Advanced and change the Font
Size from Small to Large. This makes the fonts in the menu items larger.
djmp at earthlink.net
> I have Mathematica 4.0 running on Windows 98. The helpbrowser
> menu boxes have
> fonts that are entirely too small for me to read. I can adjust the bottom
> part containing the examples, descriptions, etc. Can you please help.
> Thank you,
> P.S. I can be reached at angelamsemaj at aol.com
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Exporting formulae as GIFs
Next by Date:
speed of "PrimeQ"
Previous by thread:
helpbrowser fonts in the menu boxes
Next by thread: