Re: help: with student 2.2 on PPC
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22845] Re: help: with student 2.2 on PPC
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 02:51:06 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8c1h44$q2d at smc.vnet.net>, me <overa at slip.net> writes: > I have student 2.2 which does not want to run correctly on my PPC G3 > > I type a equation: 1+1, hit enter: the program runs like it is > working, stops, then quits and gives an error of type 2. > > can anyone help, > > thanks, Check to see what release of Mathematica and MacOS you have. http://support.wolfram.com/Systems/Macintosh/PowerMacCompatibility.html Chances are you'll need to upgrade. -- P.J. Hinton Mathematica Programming Group paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.