Publishing in scientific journals with Mathematica

Hi!
I have some Mathematica notebook files which I intend to publish to
scientific journals (say Phys. Rev., J. Phys). The saved TeX file (Save
As Special->TeX) though proved too cumbersome to adjust to the .sty
files of the respective journals. Are there Mathematica style sheets
floating around such that when I save the notebook file as TeX it would
correspond to the style of a particular journal, i.e.
PhysRevStyleSheet would correspond to the format of Phys. Rev. when
saved as Tex,and so on.
Any suggestions in using Mathematica in making articles
(printed and electronic version) ready for submission to scientific
journals would be greatly
appreciated.
Thanks a lot!
Matthew