Publishing in scientific journals with Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22855] Publishing in scientific journals with Mathematica
- From: m_escobido at yahoo.com
- Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 02:51:14 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi! I have some Mathematica notebook files which I intend to publish to scientific journals (say Phys. Rev., J. Phys). The saved TeX file (Save As Special->TeX) though proved too cumbersome to adjust to the .sty files of the respective journals. Are there Mathematica style sheets floating around such that when I save the notebook file as TeX it would correspond to the style of a particular journal, i.e. PhysRevStyleSheet would correspond to the format of Phys. Rev. when saved as Tex,and so on. Any suggestions in using Mathematica in making articles (printed and electronic version) ready for submission to scientific journals would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot! Matthew Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.