- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22903] Help please!
- From: Mark S-N <ms-n at mail.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:41:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: New York University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am rather new to Mathematica and I just ran into an extremely frustrating problem. I spent hours working on a notebook. Then, I try to open it and I'm told there are problems so I should "Special" open it. That I do, only to be told that there is a strange error in a part of the code which reads: ShowAutoStyles->True]}], ShowAutoStyles->False]}], So I take the last line out and resave...BIG mistake. Now I can only open the .nb file as ASCII. I replace the line I removed. Same thing. How do I get my notebook back? Thanks much, Mark