- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22903] Help please!
- From: Mark S-N <ms-n at mail.com>
- Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:41:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: New York University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am rather new to Mathematica and I just ran into an extremely
I spent hours working on a notebook. Then, I try to open it and I'm told
there are problems so I should "Special" open it. That I do, only to be
told that there is a strange error in a part of the code which reads:
So I take the last line out and resave...BIG mistake. Now I can only
open the .nb file as ASCII. I replace the line I removed. Same thing.
How do I get my notebook back?
Prev by Date:
RE: Harmonic Numbers
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: best solution?
Next by thread:
Re: Help please!