Re: Harmonic Numbers

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22892] Re: [mg22889] Harmonic Numbers
  • From: Adriano Pascoletti <pascolet at dimi.uniud.it>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 22:40:59 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

>Dear,
>
>    I encountered Harmonic Numbers in Mathematica 4.0. Does
>anyone know where I can find some references for Harmonic Numbers ?
>
>Thank you very much in advance,
>Bart De Boeck

A lot of information can be found in

Graham, Knuth, Patashnik - Concrete Mathematics - Addison Wesley

Knuth - The Art of Computer Programming, vol. 1 - Addison Wesley

	Adriano Pascoletti

Adriano Pascoletti
Dipartimento di Matematica e Informatica
Universita' di Udine
Via delle Scienze 206
I-33100 UDINE
Italy