  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg22956] uninstalling mathreader
  • From: Matt.Johnson at autolivasp.com
  • Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2000 02:54:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi all-

I installed Mathreader on my computer after already having Mathematica 4 installed.  I
tried to uninstall Mathreader, but when I did, all the symbols in Mathematica
disappeared.  I reinstalled Mathreader, and the symbols are fine.  How do I
uninstall Mathreader, but maintain all the files necessary for Mathematica to function
properly?

Thanks for your help

-matt