Re: uninstalling mathreader

Hi,

first you can reinstall Mathematica after you have removed
MathReader.

Second the problem belong only to the file/program associations,
you may fix this by hand. On a MS-Windows box you may simply
save the registry entries for *.nb, *.ma, *.m and *.tr files
in a *.reg, uninstall MathReader and reimport the saved registry
files.

Hope that helps

Jens