Re: uninstalling mathreader

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg22970] Re: uninstalling mathreader
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 14:44:42 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

first you can reinstall Mathematica after you have removed

Second the problem belong only to the file/program associations,
you may fix this by hand. On a MS-Windows box you may simply
save the registry entries for *.nb, *.ma, *.m and *.tr files
in a *.reg, uninstall MathReader and reimport the saved registry

Hope that helps