M4 Problems with Initialization Cells
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg22985] M4 Problems with Initialization Cells
- From: "Joaquín González de Echavarri" <jge at clientes.euskaltel.es>
- Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 01:45:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Euskaltel
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've got the following problem: When I try to plot a curve or
a surface I get the answer:
In:= ParametricPlot3D[ etc ]
Display::initstate: Display cannot be used during initialization.
- Graphics3D -
Out:= Display[stdout, -Graphics3D -]
And the same for Plot. That's entirely independent of the situation of the
cell in the notebook.
If I check OptionInspector > CellOptions > EvaluationOption
>InitializationCell the result is False
Can anyone help?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: 'strange' simplification problems - why?
Previous by thread:
Re: selfdefined operators
Next by thread:
Re: M4 Problems with Initialization Cells