Fixed Time Step for NDSolve
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23028] Fixed Time Step for NDSolve
- From: jim_greer at my-deja.com
- Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 23:18:45 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there any way to "trick" Mathematica into using a fixed time step over an interval of time for NDSolve? I've tried various combinations of parameters on step size with no success. Jim Greer Dept of Engrng Mech U.S. Air Force Academy Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.