- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23053] Shadowing rules?
- From: "Peter Weijnitz" <peter.weijnitz at perimed.se>
- Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 03:00:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sometimes I get confused by Mathematica shadowing, e.g. I'm in the middle of a notebook and have a lot of varables and functions in the memory, I sometimes but not always, have to use Remove and then shift-enter the function in order to get the most recently reedited version of a function to become active. Could someone give some information, some rules of thumb, e.t.c. An old version of some function seem to be almost impossible to get rid of sometimes. What command that can be used to show the currently defined/loaded varables, functions and packages.