RE: Shadowing in loaded packages
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23094] RE: [mg23059] Shadowing in loaded packages
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 00:37:34 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> From: Dan Warren [mailto:drdanw at my-deja.com]
To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
> What is the cleanest way to avoid shadowing when loading two packages
> that define the same symbol? I will regularly need to load
> Miscellaneous`Units` and Graphics`Colors`, both of which define the
> symbol Gray. I would prefer the color over the unit of radioactivity.
> I know that I could Off[Gray::shdw] and be careful to Get the packages
> in order Graphics`Colors`, Miscellaneous`Units` every time I want to
> use both packages, but this seems fragile to me. Is there a better way
> to do this?
I think this will do what you wish. Notice that Gray is actually in
djmp at earthlink.net
Prev by Date:
RE: Equivalent to Mesh->False in ParametricPlot3D?
Next by Date:
Re: Equivalent to Mesh->False in ParametricPlot3D?
Previous by thread:
Shadowing in loaded packages
Next by thread: