- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23119] Piecewise functions
- From: An Le <an_le at brown.edu>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:30:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Brown University - Psychology Dept.
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Can someone send me some notebook and package files to do piecewise
functions? I can't seem to be able to do it with mathematica.
The only thing i get close to is using the Which function, but I can't
integrate with that function.
Prev by Date:
RE: breaking up lists into intervals
Next by Date:
Re: When did Mathematica 4.0 come out?
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Plotting bounded domains
Next by thread:
Re: Piecewise functions