Re: When did Mathematica 4.0 come out?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23113] Re: When did Mathematica 4.0 come out?
- From: Harald Giese <giese at ifm.uni-hamburg.de>
- Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:30:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Institut fuer Meereskunde, Universitaet Hamburg
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
ssh383f at my-deja.com schrieb:
> Any significant difference between 3.0 and 4.0? Thanks.
have a look at http://www.wolfram.com/products/mathematica/newin4/
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Mathematica (R) logo in Metafont
Previous by thread:
When did Mathematica 4.0 come out?
Next by thread:
RE: When did Mathematica 4.0 come out?