Printing Mathematica in MSWord

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg23152] Printing Mathematica in MSWord
  • From: Gary Reich <ramkicker at>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:21:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I am currently writing my senior project and use Mathematica 3.0 to
write equations and such for it.  Due to the length of my project I
need to print out my project in the computer lab in my school, but none
of the computers there have mathematica on them.  When I try to print
my project, the equations are very distorted.  What can I do to print
the equations with out flaws in the lab?

Gary Reich

Sent via
Before you buy.