Printing Mathematica in MSWord
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23152] Printing Mathematica in MSWord
- From: Gary Reich <ramkicker at hotmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 03:21:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am currently writing my senior project and use Mathematica 3.0 to write equations and such for it. Due to the length of my project I need to print out my project in the computer lab in my school, but none of the computers there have mathematica on them. When I try to print my project, the equations are very distorted. What can I do to print the equations with out flaws in the lab? Sincerely, Gary Reich Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.