AW: Slow System reaction under WinNt4.0 SP 6, during Mathematica is running......
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23177] AW: Slow System reaction under WinNt4.0 SP 6, during Mathematica is running......
- From: Klamser at t-online.de (Peter Klamser)
- Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:48:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Okay, when Mathematica is computing in background other applications are started with a long dead time. For example, Mathematica is computing and I want to open a WinWord file by double-clicking on the file in the Explorer it last over about a minute until Word open and is loading the file. If I open Word directly via the Start menu an open the same file via the open menu it is working well.... Regards, Peter Klamser