AW: Printing Mathematica in MSWord

try \!\(TraditionalForm\`"MathReader"\) from wri. It is freeware and has
printing functionality....

---------------

I am currently writing my senior project and use Mathematica 3.0 to
write equations and such for it.  Due to the length of my project I
need to print out my project in the computer lab in my school, but none
of the computers there have mathematica on them.  When I try to print
my project, the equations are very distorted.  What can I do to print
the equations with out flaws in the lab?

Sincerely,
Gary Reich

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.