continued fraction program
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23217] continued fraction program
- From: "Matthew Herman" <Henayni at hotmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 01:12:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On the contfrac[a_,b_] program, if a is irrational, then b is the length
of expansion; if a is rational, then b is the denominator. So it can be
either the expansion of a/b or of a to the bth place.
Prev by Date:
Re: Startup Notebook?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Help, my MathLink Examples segfault.
Next by thread: