- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23214] sound files...
- From: "John Herbert" <herbert.42 at osu.edu>
- Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 01:12:21 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Ohio State University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am working on mathematica 3.0 for windows, and i am trying to import sound files. What i really would like to do is import a .wav file, or any type of sounds file, and plot the sound wavs. I would also like to convert, if possible, these sound wav plots into data plots. if anyone knows some kick but code for this, i would be very grateful. thanx so much