- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg23304] spectroscopy
- From: LMGorski at webtv.net (Larry Gorski)
- Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 21:13:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Has anyone tried using Mathematica to analyze astronomical spectra? I'm
starting to develop a notebook to assist some amateur astronmers who
take spectra of short period variable stars. Normally, I do photometry
of the same stars and while we have some good software to do the
photometric analysis, our spectroscopic work is still in its infancy.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
RE: collect derivatives
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
[Q] Equation solving?