- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24757] log scale
- From: Christopher Tong <ctong at physics.purdue.edu>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:32:32 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Purdue University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know how to plot a function using
a log scale on the axis
instead of a linear scale? I would like the x-axis
to be on a log (base 10) scale. Thanks...
Prev by Date:
Resizing graphics to "natural size"?
Next by Date:
Re: The Del operator
Previous by thread:
Re: Resizing graphics to "natural size"?
Next by thread:
Re: log scale