Re: Resizing graphics to "natural size"?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24765] Re: Resizing graphics to "natural size"?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:31:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, what is the "natural size" of the resolution independ PostScript graphics generated by Mathematica ? The graphics can be scaled to any size and so there is no "natural size". Regards Jens x wrote: > > How do I make the (Mac) Mathematica Front End to size a graphic pasted > into a Graphic Cell (from Photoshop) to its "natural size"? > > Xin Wei > RSVP: > xinwei at stanford.edu