Exporting Graphics: Transparent Background?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24758] Exporting Graphics: Transparent Background?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:32:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is it possible to create graphics in Mathematica, and export them using
the Export[ ] command, with *transparent* (not just White) background
fill, so you can overlay them over text or graphics in other programs
and see through them?
(Note: Excel can do this.)
Is "saturation" in Hue a way to approach this?
Thanks, siegman at stanford.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: The Del operator
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: log scale
Next by thread:
Re: Exporting Graphics: Transparent Background?