econometric model

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24751] econometric model
  • From: "Iacovos Partassides" <Partas at msn.com>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:32:05 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

To whom it may concern:

I am writing my thesis on venture capital and I am thinking of using mathematica
to build an econometric model to
valuate a company.  Did anybody came across any similar situation?
I would be very grateful if you could reply to me to help me because I am running
out of time.

Thanks in advance
Iacovos