Which graphics card should I buy?

Hi there

I'm just about to buy a new computer and as I expect to be using
mathematica rather heavily (including 3D stuff) I would like to know
if you could recommend anything. I'm especially thinking about which
video card I should buy, do mathematica support any of the fancy 3D
cards or would a low budget card (say 4MB RAM) do just as well ?

And do you reccommend any type of processor (Pentium / Athlon / Duron
/ etc.)

thanks a lot

Jacob Thamsborg