Which graphics card should I buy?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24749] Which graphics card should I buy?
- From: Jacob Thamsborg <thams at thams.egmont-kol.dk>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:31:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: UNI-C
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm just about to buy a new computer and as I expect to be using
mathematica rather heavily (including 3D stuff) I would like to know
if you could recommend anything. I'm especially thinking about which
video card I should buy, do mathematica support any of the fancy 3D
cards or would a low budget card (say 4MB RAM) do just as well ?
And do you reccommend any type of processor (Pentium / Athlon / Duron
thanks a lot
Prev by Date:
Re: A Functional Programming Question
Next by Date:
Re: The Del operator
Previous by thread:
Re: output animation as .avi ?
Next by thread:
SetDirectory[ ] for Folders on the Mac Desktop?