SetDirectory[ ] for Folders on the Mac Desktop?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24759] SetDirectory[ ] for Folders on the Mac Desktop?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:32:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
How can I SetDiretory[ ] to a folder that's on my Macintosh desktop?
SetDirectory["myHardDisk:someHardDiskFolder"] works fine.
Neither does SetDirectory["myHardDisk:Desktop:someDesktopFolder"].
Using the Mac "Get Info" command on someHardDiskFolder or
someDesktopFolder seems to give the same form for either one, i.e. it
doesn't show any explicit "Desktop" aspect in the file path for the
Thanks siegman at stanford.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: The Del operator
Next by Date:
Help: 1.#QNAN ??
Previous by thread:
Which graphics card should I buy?
Next by thread:
Re: SetDirectory[ ] for Folders on the Mac Desktop?