Re: CleanSlate

In article <8mdk37$51t at smc.vnet.net>,
 Jack Goldberg <jackgold at math.lsa.umich.edu> writes:

> Anyone seen   CleanSlate` ?  Can't seem to find it.
> I use a PowerMac and have Mathematica ver. 4.

The file should be located in:

AddOns:ExtraPackages:Utilities

Verify that this is true on your system.  If you chose a
custom installation, you may have neglected to install
packages.

Since AddOns:ExtraPackages is on $Path, you need to load the
package with the command:

<<Utilities`CleanSlate`

You may want to update this package to the latest version.
Contact Technical Support for more information.

--
P.J. Hinton
User Interface Programmer                         paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.