- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24716] Re: CleanSlate
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:31:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8mdk37$51t at smc.vnet.net>, Jack Goldberg <jackgold at math.lsa.umich.edu> writes: > Anyone seen CleanSlate` ? Can't seem to find it. > I use a PowerMac and have Mathematica ver. 4. The file should be located in: AddOns:ExtraPackages:Utilities Verify that this is true on your system. If you chose a custom installation, you may have neglected to install packages. Since AddOns:ExtraPackages is on $Path, you need to load the package with the command: <<Utilities`CleanSlate` You may want to update this package to the latest version. Contact Technical Support for more information. -- P.J. Hinton User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com Wolfram Research, Inc. Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.