Re: CleanSlate

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg24716] Re: CleanSlate
  • From: paulh at (P.J. Hinton)
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:31:14 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

In article <8mdk37$51t at>,
 Jack Goldberg <jackgold at> writes:

> Anyone seen   CleanSlate` ?  Can't seem to find it.
> I use a PowerMac and have Mathematica ver. 4.

The file should be located in:

Verify that this is true on your system.  If you chose a
custom installation, you may have neglected to install

Since AddOns:ExtraPackages is on $Path, you need to load the
package with the command:

You may want to update this package to the latest version.
Contact Technical Support for more information.

P.J. Hinton
User Interface Programmer                         paulh at
Wolfram Research, Inc.