- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24716] Re: CleanSlate
- From: paulh at wolfram.com (P.J. Hinton)
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 02:31:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: "Wolfram Research, Inc."
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <8mdk37$51t at smc.vnet.net>,
Jack Goldberg <jackgold at math.lsa.umich.edu> writes:
> Anyone seen CleanSlate` ? Can't seem to find it.
> I use a PowerMac and have Mathematica ver. 4.
The file should be located in:
Verify that this is true on your system. If you chose a
custom installation, you may have neglected to install
Since AddOns:ExtraPackages is on $Path, you need to load the
package with the command:
You may want to update this package to the latest version.
Contact Technical Support for more information.
User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: The Del operator
Next by Date:
Re: A Functional Programming Question
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
[[ and Part