How To Use Mathematica 3 Symbolize Instructions in Mathematica 4?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24790] How To Use Mathematica 3 Symbolize Instructions in Mathematica 4?
- From: Ronnen Levinson <RML27 at cornell.edu>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:32:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
[Contact the author for the attachment - moderator]
I wrote some code years ago for Mathematica 3 that included many Symbolize
(`Utilities`Notation`) instructions (attached). Mathematica 4 now rejects these
Symbolize statements because they were not entered with the Notation
palette. Is there a program out there that will make my Mathematica 3 symbolization
code compatible with Mathematica 4? I do not look forward to reentering every
Symbolize instruction, as there are about 50 of them.
P.S. E-mailed CC:s of posted replies would be appreciated
(mailto:RML27 at cornell.edu).
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: output animation as .avi ?
Previous by thread:
RE: Saving Large Matrices
Next by thread:
3D plot of discontinuous function