How To Use Mathematica 3 Symbolize Instructions in Mathematica 4?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24790] How To Use Mathematica 3 Symbolize Instructions in Mathematica 4?
- From: Ronnen Levinson <RML27 at cornell.edu>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:32:52 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
[Contact the author for the attachment - moderator] Hi. I wrote some code years ago for Mathematica 3 that included many Symbolize (`Utilities`Notation`) instructions (attached). Mathematica 4 now rejects these Symbolize statements because they were not entered with the Notation palette. Is there a program out there that will make my Mathematica 3 symbolization code compatible with Mathematica 4? I do not look forward to reentering every Symbolize instruction, as there are about 50 of them. Yours truly, Ronnen Levinson P.S. E-mailed CC:s of posted replies would be appreciated (mailto:RML27 at cornell.edu).