How To Use Mathematica 3 Symbolize[] Instructions in Mathematica 4?

[Contact the author for the attachment - moderator]

Hi.

I wrote some code years ago for Mathematica 3 that included many Symbolize[]
(`Utilities`Notation`) instructions (attached). Mathematica 4 now rejects these
Symbolize[] statements because they were not entered with the Notation
palette. Is there a program out there that will make my Mathematica 3 symbolization
code compatible with Mathematica 4? I do not look forward to reentering every
Symbolize[] instruction, as there are about 50 of them.

Yours truly,

Ronnen Levinson

P.S. E-mailed CC:s of posted replies would be appreciated
(mailto:RML27 at cornell.edu).