Re: output animation as .avi ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24764] Re: output animation as .avi ?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:31:47 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, no AVI's. You may use Export["movie.gif",listOfImages,"GIF"] to save the frames in listOfImages as animated gif file and convert it by a drawing program to AVI. Regards Jens axc at calvitti.ces.cwru.edu wrote: > > hello, i'm using Mathematica 4 on a pc. is it possible to save an animation as > an avi so i can play it externally? the help menu was not helpful and > i also tried searching comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica with dejanews > with keywords like video and avi but nothing. thanks for the info > > alan calvitti > systems & control engr > case western reserve university > axc @ po cwru edu