- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24787] Re: postscript
- From: "P.J. Hinton" <paulh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 00:32:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Wolfram Research, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On 9 Aug 2000, Martin Richter wrote:
> Has anyone succeeded in plotting graphics to a postscript file
> Display["c:/data/test.ps", plot1]
> gives a ghostview error
> Loaded Ghostscript DLL C:\Aladdin\gs6.0\bin\gsdll32.dll
> Aladdin Ghostscript 6.0 (2000-02-03)
> Copyright (C) 2000 Aladdin Enterprises, Menlo Park, CA. All rights
> This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file PUBLIC for details.
> Displaying non DSC file C:/data/tester1.ps
> Unrecoverable error: undefined in MathPictureStart
> --- Begin offending input ---
> --- End offending input ---
> file offset = 1024
> gsdll_execute_cont returns -21
Try adding the third argument "EPS" to your command. The two-argument
form of Display generates abbreviated Mathematica PostScript which is
not readily understood by standard PostScript interpreters.
User Interface Programmer paulh at wolfram.com
Wolfram Research, Inc.
Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are those of the author alone.
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Correlation function and data
Next by Date:
Re: Help: 1.#QNAN ??
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Correlation function and data