Sort List of Lists

Hello.  Could someone please give me a clue on how to sort a list based on
the Second Element in a List:
I think one needs to use a "pure function" but I am too new with Mathematica (v4)
(Trying to learn though) :>)

For Example, I would like to sort this list based on the second element in
each sub-list in "Descending" order:

Results would be:

I think I will learn a lot about Lists, Sorting, and Pure Functions all in
one shot  if I could get a hint on how to do this.
Thank you  very much.  Dana