Re: Annoying Little Problem

Mathematica thinks that Sqrt[v2.v2] is sufficiently accurate enough that
the parameter specified to reduce it down to 3 digit precision is not used;
thus, it reverts to the default 6 display digits. This is normal. Use
SetPrecision of 3 instead. N[Sqrt[v2.v2], 3] should be:

SetPrecision[Sqrt[v2.v2],3]

Alan