Re: Mathematica newbie
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24864] Re: Mathematica newbie
- From: Alan <kd7cyb at mac.com>
- Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 03:24:23 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Open the notebook you want to execute and follow the menu sequence Kernel/Evaluation/Evaluate Notebook. This will evaluate or execute everything in the selected notebook. If you want to do a command individually, select the cell (click on the blue ] shaped cell bracket to the right of the command) and type Shift-Return to execute or evaluate it. Does that help? Reply if not. Alan bhalchin at hotmail.com wrote: > Hello, > > I am simply trying to execute different notebooks. E.g. in > Roman Maeder's "The Mathematica Programmer II", there is a > Combinatory Algebra notebook. I need help. How do I execute > individual commands(??), e.g. Basic Combinators? I am running > on Linux. > > Thnaks, > > Bill > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ > Before you buy.