- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24874] syntax help..
- From: Anesh Sooklal <anesh at fermi.udw.ac.za>
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:45:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
On the windows version of mathematica it is possible to get help finding
the right syntax for certain commands using "Shift + Ctrl + K". I have
found that this is not possible on the unix version...is the another way
of doing this on unix ...or is this feature unique to the windows
University of Durban-Westville
Dept. of Physics
email: anesh at fermi.udw.ac.za
Prev by Date:
How to get two values from a file into two lists?
Next by Date:
Re: Accuracy or Precision?
Previous by thread:
Re: How to get two values from a file into two lists?
Next by thread: