- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24874] syntax help..
- From: Anesh Sooklal <anesh at fermi.udw.ac.za>
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:45:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
dear mathgroup, On the windows version of mathematica it is possible to get help finding the right syntax for certain commands using "Shift + Ctrl + K". I have found that this is not possible on the unix version...is the another way of doing this on unix ...or is this feature unique to the windows version.? Anesh Sooklal Research Assistant University of Durban-Westville Dept. of Physics South Africa email: anesh at fermi.udw.ac.za