How to get two values from a file into two lists?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24882] How to get two values from a file into two lists?
- From: robpeterson at iname.com
- Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:45:54 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm embarrassed to ask for help here since this must be so simple.
But, I can't pull it off. And there are many kind souls here that
have taken the time to help me in the past. I hope I'm not pushing my
I have a text file with x and y values, space delimited (Mathematica likes
that I gather) with CR LF at the end of each pair:
x1 y1 <ret>
x2 y2 <ret>
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: How to get two values from a file into two lists?