Link to MathCAD 2000

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24883] Link to MathCAD 2000
  • From: mekoch at kandctech.com
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 04:45:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

We are in need of a dynamic link to MathCAD.  This would be an embedded component on a MathCAD worksheet that sends and receives data to and from the Mathematica kernel.

All that we found on MathSource is a preliminary development version of a tool that converts MathCAD notebooks into Mathematica notebooks.  Unfortunately this is not going to meet our needs.  We truly require a dynamic link capability.

Our software engineers could write a tool using MathLink but we would like to know if such a tool exists already.

Dr. Mark E. Koch
President, K&C Technologies
http://www.kandctech.com
(972) 790-6637