- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24948] latex...
- From: Anesh Sooklal <anesh at fermi.udw.ac.za>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 05:08:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
dear mathgroup, After having saved a notebook file as a Tex document, i find that i am unable to run the resulting tex file. i would get error messages saying that a notebook.sty file is needed...i remedied this by copying the .sty file to my current directory. however i still get an error message, " This NFSS system isn't set up properly" i also have latex2e on my system. is there anyway of setting my path so that i donot get these errors? thank you, A. Sooklal Research Assistant Dept. of Physics University of Durban-Westville South Africa email: anesh at fermi.udw.ac.za