CellLabelMargins in 4.0.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24949] CellLabelMargins in 4.0.2
- From: Dan Warren <drdanw at my-deja.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 05:08:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just upgraded Mathematica 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 (Windows); now my cell
labels (the In[ ]: and Out[ ]: 's) are printed with a margin on the
left, causing them to overlap the contents of the cell. This happens
in the printout environment of most (but not all) of the stylesheets.
For example, the cell labels overlap the contents in the Default sheet,
but not the Classic sheet. Again, this is only in the printout
environment, and did not happen in 4.0.1.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Re: How to implement arg min f(x)?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: How to avoid complex exponents?
Next by thread: