CellLabelMargins in 4.0.2
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24949] CellLabelMargins in 4.0.2
- From: Dan Warren <drdanw at my-deja.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 05:08:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I just upgraded Mathematica 4.0.1 to 4.0.2 (Windows); now my cell labels (the In[ ]: and Out[ ]: 's) are printed with a margin on the left, causing them to overlap the contents of the cell. This happens in the printout environment of most (but not all) of the stylesheets. For example, the cell labels overlap the contents in the Default sheet, but not the Classic sheet. Again, this is only in the printout environment, and did not happen in 4.0.1. Any ideas? Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.