- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24939] Re: [mg24927] Email
- From: Daniel Reeves <dreeves at eecs.umich.edu>
- Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 05:08:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I wrote such a package for emailing myself the results of long-running
(Mail.nb and Mail.m)
It basically just does this:
stream = OpenWrite["!/usr/lib/sendmail -oi -t"];
I imagine there's no reasonable way to do such a thing on windows.
-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --
Daniel Reeves http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/dreeves/
--- \/ FROM Mitja Lakner AT 00.08.22 16:22 (Today) \/ ---
> Is it possible to send Email directly from Mathematica?
> Any package of the form
> Email[x at x,Text]?
Prev by Date:
Re: Several colors in MultipleListPlot
Next by Date:
Re: How to avoid complex exponents?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: