- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24958] Using ShowLegend
- From: Karthik <kspk at my-deja.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 00:02:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have created a plot with 3 curves. I want to associate a legend with
these curves - the legend must contain a full line and two broken lines
with varying lengths of the dashes.
I cannot use PlotLegend because the curves are created inside a Table
command. ShowLegend seems to be the way to go, but I can't make
it go thru. Can someone post a simple example of ShowLegend containing
multiple curves with a corresponding legend?
Thanks in advance.
Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.
Prev by Date:
Is it possible to use AxesLabel with PlotVectorField
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Is it possible to use AxesLabel with PlotVectorField
Next by thread:
Re: Using ShowLegend