- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24958] Using ShowLegend
- From: Karthik <kspk at my-deja.com>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 00:02:29 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have created a plot with 3 curves. I want to associate a legend with these curves - the legend must contain a full line and two broken lines with varying lengths of the dashes. I cannot use PlotLegend because the curves are created inside a Table command. ShowLegend seems to be the way to go, but I can't make it go thru. Can someone post a simple example of ShowLegend containing multiple curves with a corresponding legend? Thanks in advance. Karthik Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.