Using ShowLegend

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg24958] Using ShowLegend
  • From: Karthik <kspk at my-deja.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 00:02:29 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I have created a plot with 3 curves. I want to associate a legend with
these curves - the legend must contain a full line and two broken lines
with varying lengths of the dashes.

I cannot use PlotLegend because the curves are created inside a Table
command. ShowLegend seems to be the way to go, but I can't make
it go thru. Can someone post a simple example of ShowLegend containing
multiple curves with a corresponding legend?

Thanks in advance.

Karthik

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.