- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24957] mathlink
- From: Wissam Al Saidi <alsaidi at pacific.mps.ohio-state.edu>
- Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 00:02:28 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, I am trying to let the mathematica kernel evaluates for me something from a c program. I am using the "simple example " from Todd Gayley MathLink tutorial page 24 .After calling the excutabe file(call it add) through: add -linkname'math-mathlink'-linkmode launch ; it seems to me that the progrm is compiled and it instructs me to enter two numbers.After I entered them it instructs me as: Create Link :Connect to link. What I should do now.Whatever I type in the computer goes in a very long sleep!!!! thanks in advance.