Check Equality

I remember someone once asked about checking the equality of equations
like,
Sqrt(5-2*Sqrt(6))=Sqrt(3)-Sqrt(2) in Mathemaica.

"FullSimplify[]" is a good solution.

After reading Edward R. Scheinerman's article "When Close Enough Is
Close Enough" published on American Math Monthly June-July 2000, I know
how to check equality "manually" if FullSimplify happens to fail.

I implement a function in Mathematica according to Scheinerman's theory.

I recommend you read his original paper if possible. Or ask me to send
you a Notebook for details, if you are interested in this subject. (I
don't know if it is a good practice to send a message with attachment
files, otherwise I would have attached my notebook with this email.)

By the way, I don't know how FullSimplify[] checks equality. Hope some
experts may divulge this secret.