Re : Mathematica PC to MAC problems
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24981] Re : [mg24421] Mathematica PC to MAC problems
- From: "Pascal BAES" <pascal.baes at skynet.be>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:27:42 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
---------- >Subject: [mg24981] [mg24421] Mathematica PC to MAC problems >Date: Tue, Jul 18, 2000, 4:58 AM > > Can someone help? I am mostly MAC illiterate and have copied a > file from my PC to my MAC. The file appears as filename.nb > I then open mathematica 3.0 and try to open and get an error > "filename.nb could not be opened because application DOS could not be > found" > followed by could not find a translation extension with appropriate > translators. > > Probably a simple question for someone? Any Takers? > thanks in advance > STeven > > Try to open in "BBEdit" Save as: ItSelf,(Replace) Then open again in M??