Line Thicknes in arrows in PlotField
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg24959] Line Thicknes in arrows in PlotField
- From: Jordi Ignes <jignes at mailhost.tcs.tulane.edu>
- Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:27:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Tulane University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to specify the line thickness in the arrows that form a PlotField plot. The standard PlotField.m package forces the thickness to be 0.0001 (line 194 of package). Now, that can easily be overcome by modifying that package to the thickness I want and saving into, say, myPlotField.m . What I am puzzled about is the comment that one can read just above that line in the PlotField.m package: "(* note that line thickness is forced to 0.0001 (thin lines); this can be overridden by use of ColorFunction option *)" How can I use the ColorFunction option to override the forced line thickness? It would certainly be much more elegant and portable than modifying the standard package. Thanks. Jordi.