Re: opening files

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg24964] Re: opening files
  • From: "Borut L." <JustMyName at>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 08:27:22 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

This won't be a complete answer. I don't use mac.
But I have Mathematica on two systems, win98 and linux. There is no
complication in exchanging the notebook files between systems. I read that
.nb files are system independent. They are ascii files. In my opinion, you
should do something. Try MathGroup.

bye, Borut

news:8o4rca$f23 at