Volumes

I have a problem like: Find the volume of the solid obtained by
rotating the region bounded by y=x^3, y=8 and x=0 about the y -axis. I
know how to solve this on paper, but the real problem is how can I
visualize this graph in 3d? My book does a good job of showing it, how
can I produce pictures like that with Mathematica?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.