- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26219] Volumes
- From: bobmarley4u2c at my-deja.com
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 18:05:52 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a problem like: Find the volume of the solid obtained by rotating the region bounded by y=x^3, y=8 and x=0 about the y -axis. I know how to solve this on paper, but the real problem is how can I visualize this graph in 3d? My book does a good job of showing it, how can I produce pictures like that with Mathematica? Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.