using the result from previous calculation
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26223] using the result from previous calculation
- From: Robert Koppensteiner <koppensteiner.robert at utanet.at>
- Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 18:05:55 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi to all, I am a newbie to Mathematica having the following question: When I want to use in a programm the previous result (and depending on parameters) there have been more than one - and getting a result list - how could I use the first one for the following calculations ? thanks, robert.