Re: Re: embedding Mathematica equations in MS Word part 2

I am very interested in getting high quality equations from Mathematica into
word/pdf/html. As to your method, on Mathematica 4.1 on a mac, there is no
"right button" and I do not find the "Copy As -- Metafile" option.
Any suggestions?

Andrew