Relative Font Size in Plots / Graphics`
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg26296] Relative Font Size in Plots / Graphics`
- From: Dirk Kraaijpoel <kraai at dix.mines.edu>
- Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2000 00:20:06 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Colorado School of Mines
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi there, it is often useful to define a relative
font size for fonts in plots or functions. As far as
I can see, I can only specify the PointSize for the
fonts used using Graphics primitives.
For example I would like to specify the font size
as 0.04 times the size of the plot. This way the fonts
are ok, regardless of the size of the presentation.
I know how to do this with graphic objects, but how
to do it with fonts?
Prev by Date:
Re: transposing an equation
Next by Date:
Re: Mathlink probs under Unix
Previous by thread:
Re: Q: Matrix Construction
Next by thread:
RE: Relative Font Size in Plots / Graphics`